This is the privacy statement of Rood Boven Groen and applies to all its websites. In this privacy statement we indicate which personal data from users of (the services on) our websites we process and how we deal with these. If you have any questions about this, you can use the contact details below.
Article 1. Applicability
1. This privacy statement applies to all administering of personal data provided to Rood Boven Groen via the websites.
2. Rood Boven Groen attaches the greatest importance to confidentiality and with it the privacy of users who provide personal data to Rood Boven Groen. All personal data provided are exclusively used for the purposes described in this privacy statement, which complies with applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
3. Rood Boven Groen is responsible within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and determines the purpose and means for the processing of personal data.
4. Insofar as the processing of personal data on the basis of the applicable regulations must be reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP)), a report has been made or a report will be made. These notifications can be consulted in the Wbp notification register that is publicly accessible on the AP website.
Article 2. Personal data that you provide us with
1. In order to be able to make full use of the services Rood Boven Groen delivers, the user must provide the personal data necessary for these services.
2. If you register via one of our websites and / or contact us via a contact form, the following personal data can be processed: name, address, postcode, place of residence, e-mail address (es), telephone number (s), date of birth and copy passport.
Rood Boven Groen processes these data for the following purposes:
· the handling of your request for information;
· to be able to contact you and to respond to questions you have asked;
· to inform you about relevant services and offers by Rood Boven Groen by e-mail, SMS or any other electronic means of communication if you have given permission for this; users can withdraw the permission they have granted at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
· to be able to send digital newsletters by e-mail; users can withdraw the permission they have granted at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
· to check the identity before issuing a certificate;
· to check the correctness of name and address details required for the certificate;
· for the execution of the pax registration;
· for your application for a certificate of competence/ seamans book;
· for improving the website and services provided by Rood Boven Groen.
Any other processing of your personal data will only take place if you have unequivocally granted permission to Rood Boven Groen.
Article 3. Processing of special personal data and confidentiality
1. Rood Boven Groen only processes special personal data if permission to do so is explicitly given for this or if this processing is in accordance with the applicable (privacy) laws and / or regulations.
2. Rood Boven Groen handles all personal data provided with utmost care. All our employees have signed a confidentiality agreement. They handle the information you entrust to us with care. Only authorized personnel may process your data if necessary. The management of Rood Boven Groen is the competent authority with regard to authorization allocation.
Article 4. Storage period
1. Personal data in a form that makes it possible to identify the client / data subject shall not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected and subsequently processed.
2. Rood Boven Groen saves the data up to and including the conclusion of the service path. Data, which need to be retained for a longer period of time due to statutory obligations, will only be deleted after the expiration of this extended period.
3. If the agreed or legal retention period has expired, the personal data will be removed from the files within 3 (three) months and destroyed.
Article 5. Providing personal data to third parties
1. Rood Boven Groen does not provide personal data of users to third parties, unless and insofar as:
a. this is stated as such in this privacy statement;
b. Rood Boven Groen is entitled and / or required by law and / or regulation, or is requested by a government agency or other regulatory authority;
c. this is necessary in the opinion of Rood Boven Groen to protect its rights and / or property;
d. an external party is called in to perform certain processing operations for Rood Boven Groen and agreements have been made with those third parties on the use, security and confidentiality of data ("processor agreement").
2. Rood Boven Groen does not register additional personal data other than specified for the purposes described above.
3. Rood Boven Groen has procedures in place for the protection of physical and digital personal data and has set access restrictions for the digital system. Rood Boven Groen is the subject of periodic inspections for quality requirements, including:
· ISO standard for quality management
· ISM for quality and compliance
Article 6. Website
1. Rood Boven Groen is responsible for the exploitation of the websites roodbovengroen.com/nl, Rbg-training.com and MLC-2006.eu.
2. The websites of Rood Boven Groen are publicly accessible, with the exception of any portal (s) present on the website.
3. Everyone can visit the public section of the Rood Boven Groen website. In addition, data is processed as follows:
In the context of your visit to our websites, the IP address of the computer you use is registered. It is possible to identify a user on the basis of this IP address. However, the IP addresses are not used for this purpose by Rood Boven Groen. As part of your visit, the parts, information and pages of the website you have visited and / or viewed, as well as the material that you send or download from the website are stored. This technical information is used to manage the website and to optimize the website and services provided by Rood Boven Groen. In addition, these data can be used for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
Statistical analysis by Google Analytics
Rood Boven Groen uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. ("Google"), to continuously optimize our online services. Google processes your IP address and details about how you use this website. This information is generated by means of cookies on your computer and then forwarded to Google computers in the United States and stored there. Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. Google will not combine your IP address with other data held by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by configuring browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case, not all functions of this website may be available to you. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data that Google has collected from you in the manner and for the purpose described above.
Article 7. References and links
Article 8. Right to inspect, improve, supplement and protect
1. Users have the right to take cognizance of the processed data relating to their person. To this end, you can request Rood Boven Groen at any time via email@example.com or by letter to indicate which of your personal data Rood Boven Groen processes. The contact address is: William Boothstraat 2-2, 8861 TL Harlingen, The Netherlands. Rood Boven Groen will judiciously determine the identity of the applicant.
2. In addition, as a party concerned, you can request Rood Boven Groen to supplement, correct or delete your data at any time via the contact details described above. Within four weeks of submission, the person concerned will be informed of the motivated decision in writing. A request for destruction or modification of the data shall be granted if:
· the data are factually incorrect;
· the data for the purpose of the data processing are incomplete;
· the data are not relevant; or
· the data is in violation of a legal requirement.
3. A request for details of personal data by the user is charged with the legally determined expense reimbursements from the Decree of 13 June 2001 determining the reimbursement of the costs as referred to in Articles 39 and 40 of the Personal Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens (Besluit kostenvergoeding rechten betrokkene Wbp)).
4. A request for inspection or copy may be refused within reason. A possible ground for refusal is the importance of the privacy of another person or the protection of the person concerned.
Article 9. Questions, comments and complaints
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the processing of personal data by Rood Boven Groen, you can contact Rood Boven Groen via e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter: William Boothstraat 2-2 8861 TL Harlingen, The Netherlands.
Article 10. Adjusting privacy statement
1. Rood Boven Groen has the right to change this privacy statement at any time. In the case of a relevant and specific amendment to the privacy statement, relevant parties are informed. The latest privacy statement can also be viewed on the website roodbovengroen.com/nl, Rbg-training.com and MLC-2006.eu.
2. If provisions of this privacy statement are wholly or partially void, voidable or in violation of the law, the other provisions of the privacy statement will remain in full force.